What is special about 365mc Bariatric Surgery Center?
Introduction of Morbid Obesity Surgery Center Head
Cho Min-Young, Joint Chief Doctor
- Head of 365mc Morbid Obesity Surgery Center
- Served as professor of medical school at Korea University
- Clinical professor of Morbid Obesity Center at Cleveland Clinic
- Clinical fellow of upper gastrointestinal tract surgery, school of medicine, Yokohoma University a private university
- Member, the International Gastric Cancer Association, Japan (2002)
- Member, the Society of Laparoscopic Surgeons, USA (2001)
- Member, the Japanese Gastric Cancer Association, Japan (2001)
- Member, the Medical Spa Society, USA (2007)
Conducted and presented a number of international academic conference activities and papers Dr. Cho Min-Young experienced some 800 cases of surgeries with Dr. Raulogental a world prominent authority of Morbid obesity surgery in Cleveland Clinic of Florida, the U.S. Besides, he is a master of Morbid obesity surgery, contributing numerous papers on Morbid Obesity surgery to international academic journals.
Message from Dr. Raul Rosenthal
Dr. Raul Rosenthal
It gives me great pleasure to write this letter on behalf of Dr. Cho whom I have the privilege to know for the last 5 years. Dr. Cho was a visiting Professor at Cleveland Clinic Florida in 2004 and during that time he demonstrated to be one of the brightest surgeons I had the opportunity to train because of his knowledge, dexterity and experience. I am certain that because of the above mentioned he will be of great value to treat morbidly obese community of patients in Korea. I am certain that Dr. Cho’s 365mc Bariatric surgery center will be of great value and success.