Getting rid of fat is not as easy as we would like it to be. Yes, you can exercise and follow a healthy diet in order to lose weight, and even then, located fat won’t just go away.
That’s when cosmetic procedures come in and help people remove all of that accumulated fat they couldn’t have lost by any other methods. And one of the most popular ways to do this is by getting a full body liposuction Korea.
Full body liposuction Korea: Everything you need to know about it
A liposuction is a regular cosmetic procedure that removes fat from a general part of the body through a medical device. It is extremely popular all around the world, and it is one of the most known plastic surgeries in South Korea.
However, Korean full body liposuction is quite different. This surgery focuses on removing larger amounts of fat from the patient’s body than a regular liposuction would.
Through this medical procedure, a surgeon will remove great amounts of fat from different parts of the body in order to achieve a much healthier looking figure and slimmer body than before.
Technically, it is a liposuction, although in a much larger scale, and targeted to specific patients who are overweight and need to get big amounts of fat removed from their bodies.
How is the procedure done
The full body liposuction surgery Korea is done like a regular liposuction. The surgeon will create an incision and insert a medical device that will tear apart and liquify the located fat.
Then, a cannula is inserted to remove the fat from the general area of the body. When getting a Korean full body liposuction, the doctor will usually target different body areas like the abdomen, the thighs, the hips and the buttlocks.
Important information to keep in mind:
- The procedure usually takes longer than a regular liposuction. It could last up to two hours, even more, depending on the patient.
- Liposuction is done under Local anesthesia. No General anesthesia needed.
- There is no need for hospitalization. Patient can go back home after a few hours of the procedure and lead a relatively normal life.
- Patients will be given post surgery care and suggestion on maintaining a healthy diet.
- Recovery time is rather quick, as it would be right a regular liposuction procedure.